View Full Version : Strong Bad and Pocket PCs

David Prahl
11-29-2004, 10:02 PM
(This is the only place I can talk about this kind of stuff!) :lol:

The latest Strong Bad e-mail includes a reference to Pocket PCs, so it must be good!

http://homestarrunner.com/sbemail119.html

Actually I'm really not getting into the new "Lappy" concept. I hope the next e-mail is better. :?

Wiggster
11-29-2004, 11:23 PM
I was hoping I wasn't the only one to notice that. I was secretly hoping Strong Bad would get a Newton to check his email on (what with his love of crapp... err, antiquated technology), or other handheld device, but it was not meant to be. I guess we'll have to make do with Pom-Pom's Palm-Palm.

gregmills
11-30-2004, 01:32 AM
There's no contrast control on the Lappy but did you notice that you can press on the LCD screen? Click and hold... woooo....

Janak Parekh
11-30-2004, 05:42 AM
Saw the Pocket PC reference. It was too quick. :P

Actually I'm really not getting into the new "Lappy" concept. I hope the next e-mail is better. :?
It's not that bad. I found the email to be decently funny. It's a nice change from his previous Atari-esque and 386-esque "Compy"s.

--janak

Janak Parekh
11-30-2004, 05:42 AM
There's no contrast control on the Lappy but did you notice that you can press on the LCD screen? Click and hold... woooo....
Ha! Cute.

--janak

Darius Wey
11-30-2004, 01:20 PM
Saw the Pocket PC reference. It was too quick. :P

Definitely. Hopefully Strong Bad will replace that Lappy 486 with a Pocket PC. :P

Darius Wey
11-30-2004, 01:22 PM

Lappy 486's screen was highly reflective. It must have incorporated CSV technology. Fancy that! (On such lacklustre specs otherwise)... ;)

T-Will
12-05-2004, 05:12 AM
I like the new font, it's a lot cleaner than the 386 font.