View Full Version : FS: iPaq 2215 in mint condition with many accessories! $280 shipped

mscdex
11-28-2004, 10:41 AM
I've only had this iPaq for about 4 months or so now and has only been very lightly used. Specs for the iPaq can be found here (http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c00029964&locale=en_US&taskId=101&prodSeriesId=322924&prodTypeId=215348)

The iPaq
Here's everything the package includes:

* iPaq 2215 in excellent/mint condition. I took very very good care of this, always had it in the carrying case whenever it wasn't in the cradle.

* ThinkOutside Stowaway XT. Really nice foldable keyboard, much smaller and compact and doesn't take up all the extra space the previous Stowaway keyboards did.

* HP Micro Keyboard. This is a thumb keyboard that you can slide onto the bottom of the iPaq and use it for typing on the go.

* SMC CompactFlash 802.11b wireless card. This thing has worked great for my home wifi network and while at school.

* 256mb SD card. Decent amount of storage for any of your files or applications.

* Two HP docking cradles, only 1 power adapter though.

* HP iPaq carrying case

* iPaq connector adapter. Connects to bottom of iPaq allowing you to hook up a power adapter to the other end for charging the iPaq without a cradle.

* One extra PocketPCTechs screen protector (One is still on the iPaq screen and still works great). These are the BEST screen protectors you can buy, no sticky mess or anything. These things are tough too you can use these for an entire year for just one of them without changing it.

* I have the documentation that came with the iPaq, as well as the Outlook 2002 cd with cd key printed on cover, the SMC Wifi card install cd, micro keyboard install cd, and the foldable keyboard drivers can be downloaded off their site, or I can burn them to CD if you want.

* ALSO: I am including a Zonet USB Bluetooth adapter for the PC, for easy wireless connection to your PC

One more thing I'd like to mention: this iPaq was bought brand new and is basically still in the same condition as when I got it (very lightly used) and have not had the rubber sides come off like what has happened to others. So you won't have to worry about that.

Picture (http://s95123439.onlinehome.us/ipaqsetup.JPG) (You can't really see the plastic bag the PocketPCTechs WriteShield is in because of the flash on the camera, but it's in a small baggy.)

I'm asking $280 shipped for it all

FrozenIpaq
11-28-2004, 02:52 PM
Thats a great deal, if i didnt already own one i would buy it, thas a nice deal too so all you who are looking for a good deal this is one, just thought i would say so

mscdex
12-01-2004, 03:21 AM
Price drop. Any takers?

rushhall
12-08-2004, 05:51 AM
Still have the 2215? What was your price drop?
Thx

mscdex
12-08-2004, 08:21 AM
iPaq has been sold! :)