View Full Version : PPC version of PPCT always the same !

buzzard
11-27-2004, 02:03 PM
I sometimes log into the PPCT forums using my PPC which uses the Tweaks2k2 "IE6.0" setting. My question is why does the home page that I get always the same ? The home page is always a review of Flexwallet 2005 from June 2004. The web page is not the mobile version.

buzzard
11-27-2004, 02:50 PM
Never mind....Flexwallet must have been the main story on the day in June when I saved the url on my PPC. The url carries the normal PPCT address but also has a version number at the end of the url that identified it as that specific day's front page. When I go to favorites, I keep asking for the same thing...so I get the same thing.
:lol:

Sven Johannsen
11-27-2004, 03:59 PM
Incidentally, if you use the IE6 tweak and log into the main page, you will get the desktop formatted version. If you don't use the tweak and log into the main page, you will be directed to the mobile version because the server recognizes the PPC id string.

Darius Wey
11-28-2004, 08:17 AM
Also, if you look on the page, there is the option to switch between the mobile and desktop versions just by clicking on the relevant link. ;)