View Full Version : Cigarette Free Software?

IndyPerk
11-23-2004, 12:53 PM
Having converted from Palm to PPC a couple of weeks ago I have diligently being find replacements for all my Palm programs in the PPC flavor. Having almost 40 Palm programs I used every week made this a fun challenge. I'm down now to only one that I can't find a replacement for.

Almost two years ago I quit smoking, at that time I downloaded a little program called Smoke Free. It shows how long it's been since I smoked my last cigarette, how many cigarette's I haven't smoked, how much money I've saved, and an estimate of how much life I've saved.

I'm sure I could build an Excel spreadsheet to give me this information, however I really liked this little program and thought I'd throw it out to the group before I give up. Has anyone seen anything like this for PPC??

Thanks!

Perk

Steven Cedrone
11-23-2004, 01:13 PM
My Last Cigarette (http://www.mastersoftmobilesolutions.com/DETAIL_NET_MyLastCigarette.htm) by Mastersoft Mobile Solutions...

Steve

IndyPerk
11-24-2004, 01:44 AM
Wow that was a quick reply. Thank You! I'll definitely take a look at this program. The only negative thing about Palm vs PPC is the cost of PPC software. Seems $20+ is the norm. I think I've spent more in software in the last two weeks then my HP 4705 cost me. 8O

Perk

emuelle1
11-24-2004, 07:52 PM
It's possible to find some very useful freeware for Pocket PC, but you really have to dig for it.