View Full Version : problems with Handango

barryborman
11-14-2004, 11:35 AM
I have been trying for a number of months to purchase software from Handango, but all I get is the following error message: An error occurred: FSS3: 'There was a problem processing your order. Please contact our support staff to complete your order. EBEOBL'.
I have contacted Handango support many times, but they have been totally unhelpful and not found a solution to this problem. Has anyone else encountered this?

Darius Wey
11-14-2004, 11:54 AM
If you don't mind me asking, which country do you reside in? I've heard there are occasional issues with Handango and certain countries.

nitestrike
11-14-2004, 12:00 PM
I don't know if I had that exact message, but yes I had it error out on me too. Not only that but somehow I got charged twice for the same purchase. I must say that both the web site I linked through :wink: and software company were very responsive and helpful. After about three to four weeks of pestering them I finally got them to respond and all they did was get my money refunded and tell me I would be best off just repurchase the software. Also there appeared to be what seemed an insincere apology throughout the whole mess. So I cannot with any good conscience suggest them to purchase software through.

Jason Dunn
11-14-2004, 06:26 PM
Try www.pocketgear.com instead perhaps?

barryborman
11-15-2004, 06:04 AM
Thanks - I have used PocketGear in the past with absolutely no problem; as for Handango, well that clearly is another matter.