View Full Version : Nuernberg Carnival

sylvangale
11-12-2004, 04:15 AM
Once a year a company which makes software that more than makes up for some of the built in apps for the PPC has mad sales and slashes their prices.

The time is now.

Hope you get there in time. It's on the front pages of other PDA sites... just not here.

I love PDAlive.com right now :ppclove:

Jason Dunn
11-12-2004, 07:42 AM
We posted on this on the 10th:

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=34238

Time to visit more often. ;-)

Janak Parekh
11-12-2004, 04:35 PM
Let me just also add (not that it's critical in this case) that if you notice we haven't posted on something important, please use the SUBMIT NEWS link at the top instead of just posting in a thread. We're actively monitoring submitted news all day, every day. It's readers' contributions that make the difference. :)

--janak

sylvangale
11-12-2004, 09:18 PM
I'll try submitting next time I see something like this.

I usually read PPC Thoughts everday at lunch time ~1pm and I guess by then the 6am post must have scrolled off the front page (on the 10th). 8O

I do so wish top stories could be cross-posted in forums and linked to the news story somehow... I seem to have a knack of posting news that's been on the front page, but not in the forums. :cry:

Darius Wey
11-13-2004, 03:30 AM
I do so wish top stories could be cross-posted in forums and linked to the news story somehow... I seem to have a knack of posting news that's been on the front page, but not in the forums. :cry:

There are two main sections of the PPCT forums - the "general" section and the "front page" section. All of our front page news stories (including reviews and top stories) are located in the front page forums. The general forums serve as an area for general discussion by the PPCT community.

IMO, I believe it could get a little messy if the concept of cross-posting was present, as people would be jumping back and forth and getting a little confused at times.