View Full Version : Software compatible with HP 6315

thechrisjung
11-12-2004, 12:00 AM
Okay so this is my second HP 6315 unit, and when I first got it I was very pleased. Stability was no issue and my reception even improved over the first unit.

However since installing software I'v noticed certain problems. For example, the unit fails to wakeup for calls or alarms often. Pressing the power button on fails to wake the unit up as well sometimes. Plus an overall decrease in stability (I have had to reset maybe 5 times a day where before installing I was resetting about once)

Iv since removed all the programs and returned to default settings.
I was using:
Pocket Breeze 4.0
Pocket informant 5.02
Microsoft Voice command 7.0
Calligrapher (7.3-latest verssion)
Condiut Pocket Player (2.51-latest version)
Resco file explorer 2003 (latest verson)

Unfortunately I installed them all at the same time and some werent updated to the newest version. Im going to start going back installing the newest versions one at a time and try to see if I can pinpoint problem software. I'll update later

Does anyone know of any known issues with the software I had or with software compatibility with the 6315 in general?

This is a good site. He has a decent list of software that he's used with the 6513 and how problematic they were. To bad he doesnt have version numbers though.

http://gregkeene.typepad.com/h6315/2004/10/tips_tricks_kee.html

Does anyone know of any more known issues with the software I had or with software compatibility with the 6315 in general? The 6315 has enough reliablity issues as it is; this could be a really useful post.