View Full Version : iPAQ H2210 "wallet case" advice needed

Perk
11-11-2004, 12:41 AM
I've tried cases over the years and always found myself leaving them at home and slipping the iPAQ into my pocket naked with the screen facing in.

I recently started carrying my wallet in my front pocket, instead of the back, and now wonder if there's such a thing as a case that's functional, good looking and THIN, but allows me to place money and credit cards in it just like a real bi-fold. I don't care if it has room for sd cards. A headphone jack opening would be nice.

Anyone own something like this?

ChunkyMonkey
11-11-2004, 02:53 AM
I only real billfold case I can think of is the one made by Vaja. I have the I-volution case of theirs and I use it all the time.

Perk
11-11-2004, 07:20 PM
I think you're refering to the Vaja HP42. It's the best one I know of but looks like it would be really thick and heavy.

I emailed them asking if I could buy one without the clasp and SD slots. They said no.

The iVOLUTION was a great case. I still got my old one from my H3835. Anyone looking for one of these??

Chris Spera
11-11-2004, 07:47 PM
Believe it or not, FranklinCovey makes some good cases with universal clips that hold the 2200 very well. I'm using one myself. It has space for 4 SD cards, 3 CC/Business card slots, and a place for cash. It comes in black leather and I **THINK** is less than $50 bucks...