View Full Version : Voice Command on Dell X50V

ChemNerd
11-10-2004, 06:17 AM
I'm having problems with Voice Command. When I install it I get an error message, that it has been stopped and to restart and try again. It works though, I just wonder if it works properly.

Am I doing something wrong or does Voice Command not like my unit? Is it cause of WM2003SE or what? Also when I do any of the meda options it only opens my library and none of the commands for meda player work. Does it not work with the new WM10?

Darius Wey
11-10-2004, 09:42 AM
Are you running v1.0 or v1.01? You may want to update your product here (http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/downloads/voicecommand/updateversion.mspx) to see if this solves the problem. If not, try uninstalling and reinstalling the application.

ebadger
11-12-2004, 11:12 PM
I'm having problems with Voice Command. When I install it I get an error message, that it has been stopped and to restart and try again. It works though, I just wonder if it works properly.

Am I doing something wrong or does Voice Command not like my unit? Is it cause of WM2003SE or what? Also when I do any of the meda options it only opens my library and none of the commands for meda player work. Does it not work with the new WM10?

ChemNerd - Voice Command v1.01 does not work with WM10. Version 1.5 which is an update being released next month (I believe) includes support for WM10 among other improvements.