View Full Version : MPX300 for $1,400, Do you thing is a Good Price??

RobertoLV_
11-08-2004, 06:56 AM
Hi.

I have the Oppotunitty of Buy the MPX300 for US$1,400 with 2 "HS810 BlueTooth Headset", DO YOU THING IS A GOOD PRICE???

Thanks for your Help.

RobertoLV
ĦĦSalud!!-2

q-live
11-08-2004, 11:43 PM
is that the mpx?????? if so then hell yea...... its not gonna cost that much when it comes to the us.

RobertoLV_
11-09-2004, 12:50 AM
Yeah, is the MPX (Now MPX300), I think is a Good price.

Thanks for your Opinion.

RobertoLV
ĦĦSalud!!-2

Chris Spera
11-09-2004, 04:31 AM
OK... here's the opposite reply:

HELL NO! That's not a good price at all. If you can wait until its released, it should be about 1/2 the price you're paying now, and will have the production hardware. You're buying an engineering sample that doesn't have the final hardware or ROM, and there's no guarentee that you'll be able to update the ROM to the final ROM once its released.

You're thnking of buying an expensive toy that may or may not work once the final version is released. If the device is NEVER released, there's no way you'll ever get ANY support for it.

I'd wait...

maikii
12-12-2004, 04:07 AM
Hi.

I have the Oppotunitty of Buy the MPX300 for US$1,400 with 2 "HS810 BlueTooth Headset", DO YOU THING IS A GOOD PRICE???

Thanks for your Help.

RobertoLV
ĦĦSalud!!-2

You're asking this again???? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I just answered this in another thread you asked it in.

Anyone who placed such an order would have to be certifiably insane! :devilboy:

donman11
12-26-2004, 09:20 PM
you can have the mpx300 for a fraction of the price.. go to www.realplaying.com

maikii
12-27-2004, 11:45 PM
you can have the mpx300 for a fraction of the price.. go to www.realplaying.com

You keep posting this URL, donman! Are you affiliated with it? Do you get anything from sales referred by your links? (I see something about "referrals".)

I just briefly glanced at the site. Looks like a scam to me! You have to buy something, in order to supposedly get something for "free". (Companies think they can just wave that word "free" around, without people reading the fine print.)

No one is going to give you that phone for "free", not even any carriers who have it. (They'll sell it at a discount for new sign-ups and contract renewals, but it will still be far from "free".)

Of course, it will be much less than the $1400 posted by the OP, for what is probably a buggy prototype with no warranty. (I wonder if he was a troll. No sane person would make such a purchase.)