View Full Version : Screen protector for Axim X50v

ppcmw
11-05-2004, 05:33 AM
Where can I get a screen protector overlay for the X50v? I didn't see it on Dells website. I just got the X50v, charged it up and want to use it. The screen is display is excellent but I don't want to put any scratches on it.

Adrian Knack
11-05-2004, 10:12 AM
I ordered my protectors with the unit. I am is Australia but I would expect Dell US to offer the same thing.

Andy Whiteford
11-05-2004, 11:41 AM
http://www.pocketpctechs.com/

CESkins
11-05-2004, 05:58 PM
I just got my C2 screen protectors from PPCTech. Installed and doing its job protecting my x50v's screen. Crystal clear protector...I don't even know it's there until I turn the screen off. :D

sdattilo
11-09-2004, 06:25 PM
I must agree... I had the Pocket PCTechs C2 screen here before my X50v. It was on right out of the box. They are clear, feel great, and easy to install. Definately worth the $ www.pocketpctechs.com :D

famousdavis
11-09-2004, 07:26 PM
I know that PPCTech's have two versions out -- one anti-glare, one not. If you're using the regular C2 screen protector without the anti-glare, do you notice whether or not there is the same amount of glare as the unprotected screen? Maybe it still reflects, but not as mirror-like as the unprotected screen? I don't like all the glare I'm getting off of my X50v's screen.

I'm awaiting the Boxwave screen protector, hoping that its anti-glare characteristics will leave intact a sharp, colorful screen but cut down on the reflected light off the screen surface.