View Full Version : ANY UPDATES FOR THE CASIO E-125?

Moxsa
11-04-2004, 11:14 PM
is there an update for it in 2004?

Ripper014
11-05-2004, 12:24 AM
They stopped making and supporting this device about 2 years ago. You will be hard pressed to find much in the way of current software.

Craig Horlacher
11-05-2004, 12:42 AM
I'm finally replacing my e125. It was a great device for these last 5 years. I have *tons* of software on it.

My new Pocket PC which will arrive tomorrow is the Toshiba e830. I had a hard time getting my hands on this one. It's not available in the US. I can't wait!

It has gotten hard to find mips version of applications now since they're so old. That button layout was so great for games I'll miss that for sure.

You can send me a private message if there are specific applications you're looking for. I may be able to help you.

Craig Horlacher
11-05-2004, 12:56 AM
Did you ask about games for mips. I tried to reply to the post but it wouldn't let me. Here you go:

I think Age of Empires was made by Ziosoft who is now ZioInteractive. Last I checked their website was under construction and only partly functional. I don't know about Worms but they have snails for mips and it runs very well on my e125. I think it's only about $10.00 so it's a deal.

Some other games I reccomend for you that I have on my e125 are Turjah II by JimmySoftware - if you liked Life Force on Nintendo back in the day you'll love this; MetaLion - by ZioInteractive, this is another great fast action game. It's very much like Space Harrier. ZioGolf 2 is great on the e125, I have it with all four extra courses for a total of 6 courses. I think it's availablle as a package now - ZioGolf 2 TotalPack. Argentum is probably the best done pocket pc game I've ever seen - at least on my e125. It a little pokey at times but if you liked command and conquer you'll love this game. It's a very well done version of that. If you like sports I have Soccer Addict which has very odd control using the stylus but it works well and the game is fun to play. SoccerAddict was made by Hexacto but I think they were bought by Jamdat.

Those are my top e125 picks! I hope you're able to get a few and have loads of fun with them!