View Full Version : Gnugh...too much time on his hands!

Darius Wey
11-02-2004, 06:16 AM
http://www.engadget.com/entry/2238136368279992/

Let's make this a weird invention thread. Post your findings of the most insane inventions you've come across. :D

maximus
11-03-2004, 02:03 AM
I think the 'wierdest' invention ever made in the history of mankind is :

NECKTIE.

No value added whatsoever, restricting one's movement, heightening the risk of being choked to death (have to be extra careful with your tie when you are shredding a document, or you are in BIG trouble), and the fact that I have to wear them on daily basis, sometimes even on weekends. Bleh.

rocky_raher
11-03-2004, 02:57 AM
Electric irons with a setting for "Permanent Press."

Mitch D
11-03-2004, 05:54 AM
I think the 'wierdest' invention ever made in the history of mankind is :

NECKTIE.

No value added whatsoever, restricting one's movement, heightening the risk of being choked to death (have to be extra careful with your tie when you are shredding a document, or you are in BIG trouble), and the fact that I have to wear them on daily basis, sometimes even on weekends. Bleh.

Personally I think the NeckTie was developed by a woman as revenge for men creating the bra and high heels (at least that's what my wife says)

maximus
11-03-2004, 10:42 AM
Personally I think the NeckTie was developed by a woman as revenge for men creating the bra and high heels (at least that's what my wife says)

:rofl:

I can understand why men created high heels, but I cant believe that men created bra.

rocky_raher
11-03-2004, 03:20 PM

High heels were invented by a woman who was tired of always being kissed on the forehead!

maximus
11-04-2004, 10:39 AM
Ok, and the next wierd invention is :

EARRINGS.

No added value, lengthen your earlobe, and can cause bleeding.