View Full Version : Please someone with a VGA screen lend me a helping hand

neomotion
11-01-2004, 12:39 PM
Hi there.

I hope someone with a vga screen pda could help me here. I am an avid user of a little freeware program called Vinyl, and i use it as a remote for my music server. And it works perfectly, everybody who sees it is impressed by the use of it. My question to you, a vga pda user, is as you might have guessed by now, how does Vinyl work with a vga screen? Does it benifit from the larger screen (especially the album art?). I would consider buying one as a remote, but i want to see beforehand how vinyl looks in a bigger resolution.

If you could and would be so nice, could you please post some screenshots of vinyl running on a vga pda? I would be real grateful. I thanks you in advance.

Karim, aka neomotion

nik96
11-03-2004, 01:48 PM
You didn't say where to download from...

neomotion
11-03-2004, 07:42 PM
I was gonna say www.pocketwerks.com, but the website seems down. I'll upload the software somewhere tonight and let you know where it is.

neomotion
11-06-2004, 01:33 AM
Okay, it took some time (i am a busy man :lol: ), so here it is.

For those who don't have this great piece of software (http://members.home.nl/zesmeth/VinylSetup.exe)

Please help a ppc brother out here.

ps: next week hopefully I get my new Mda Compact. I am so damn excited about it...

neomotion
11-20-2004, 06:32 PM
Anyone by now got the file and installed it? It is up for grabs at www.lekkersimpel.nl. Please someone with a vga screen try this for me and post some pics please. [/url]