View Full Version : Classroom notes app

iiinycboi
11-01-2004, 12:54 AM
Sorry for multiple threads, but i dont wnat to hijack other peoples post.
Anyways, im trying to use my dell axim x30 624mhz for college. I would like to know if anyone knows a program that could takes notes like i would take notes on a notebook or paper. Im wondering some programs wont allow math equations and forumlas. Any recommendations? Thanks

OSUKid7
11-01-2004, 01:41 AM
There's another thread about notetaking apps here (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=33695). Those recommendations look good, but I'm not sure I would ever take notes on such a small screen. I'd imagine I'd be scrolling all the time, and couldn't write fast enough to take effective notes.

VegasRook
11-01-2004, 01:45 AM
the main drawback of those programs is speed. I know in some of my classes, there is no way to do it. I need to be able to write faster or I will miss stuff. Also checking for mistakes just makes it impossible.

This is why I invested the $$ into the keyboard. Works like a dream and is compact.

If you have to write down a couple things like contact info, web url, etc and can move a little slower, those programs are ok. For moderately paced note taking or greater, they fail.