View Full Version : KSE Software (TrueFax) = Excellent Customer Service

Darren Behan
10-22-2004, 07:42 PM
We hear enough complaints (with plenty coming from me), here's one for the good guys...

As some of you know, I just got a new iMate PDA2K on which comes KSE TrueFax preinstalled. From the beginning I was unable to get it to work and traded several emails with the Martina from KSE support in an effort to resolve the issue - she always responded very courteously & professionally usually within 24 hours.

Eventually, I came to the conclusion that the issue lay with T-Mobile US, who was not going to help me; thus, I gave up. Martina, however, wouldn't. Within a day or so, I got another email with some info how to get it done (see below) and lo and behold I can now fax from the comfort of my PDA2K :D A lot of other folks would just let me go given that I wasn't raising a stink about it - Martina/KSE kept at it even when I had given up. That's something you don't see every day.

As for the solution. You need a CSD line from T-Mobile at a cost of $9.95 a month in order for this to work. T-Mobile with fight you most of the way asking you why you want it, etc. If you are not firm, you won't get it.

db

Paragon
10-22-2004, 08:45 PM
As for the solution. You need a CSD line from T-Mobile at a cost of $9.95 a month in order for this to work. T-Mobile with fight you most of the way asking you why you want it, etc. If you are not firm, you won't get it.

db

Cool!

I've heard this in the past, but never questioned it much. So how does it work Darren? Do you have to have a second SIM card with a seperate number or can they activate Circuit Swithed Data on your current line?