View Full Version : Microsoft Partner Pack For Windows XP

Darius Wey
10-22-2004, 04:31 AM
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/partnerpack/default.aspx?prereq=true

The Partner Pack is the ultimate application package for your Windows XP PC. Install this package and you will be able to play new games and have more fun, explore the internet in new ways, keep in touch and share information with friends and family, better protect your PC and do more with tools and desktop utilities.

It seems like Microsoft has released an "innovative" solution to add a bit of spark to your dull Windows XP system. And best of all, it's free.

Note: You will need to load this link in Internet Explorer as it detects for the presence of the latest version of IE before it displays the full webpage.

jasondearyou
10-22-2004, 04:51 AM
thanks very much for this, i hope its useful and don't make my computer run slower than it is now. Also, i'm downloading it right now.

0X

Darius Wey
10-22-2004, 04:55 AM
thanks very much for this, i hope its useful and don't make my computer run slower than it is now. Also, i'm downloading it right now.

0X

You're welcome. :) If you don't feel as though you will be using all the components of the entire package, you can always download the individual components too. This will help save time, especially for users who are on dial-up.