View Full Version : SOLD: Ipaq 2210 $200 shipped :-O

milkman dan
10-20-2004, 11:10 PM
So, I quit my job a month ago and have little use for my PDA aside from games. It is in absolute mint condition, not a single scratch on the unit whatsoever. If you live outside of Canada, I am going to ask for $5 US extra for shipping. Any questions,

pinkmoon AT cogeco DOT ca

ctmagnus
10-21-2004, 01:09 AM
$200 CAD or USD?

milkman dan
10-21-2004, 05:13 PM
Sorry, I am used to ebay, but I was meaning USD

Darius Wey
10-21-2004, 05:15 PM
Hey milkman dan, it's a little OT, but you might wanna change your email address to something a little less recognised to those nasty spam bots.

:spam: + :devilboy: = :roll:

Steven Cedrone
10-21-2004, 05:31 PM
Hey milkman dan, it's a little OT, but you might wanna change your email address to something a little less recognised to those nasty spam bots.

:spam: + :devilboy: = :roll:

I changed to address to thwart the nasties...

Steve

milkman dan
10-21-2004, 07:32 PM
thanks for that :) Hoenstly though, I have posted that meail address many many times, and have accumulated approx. 5 spam messages in the year and a half I have used this address

Darius Wey
10-21-2004, 07:46 PM
thanks for that :) Hoenstly though, I have posted that meail address many many times, and have accumulated approx. 5 spam messages in the year and a half I have used this address

Consider yourself lucky. I know people who have done the same thing you have and suffered 5 spam messages every half hour. :lol:

Back on topic, can I ask...does this mean you're leaving the PDA world? :cry:

milkman dan
10-24-2004, 08:12 PM
Unfortunatly, yes it does :( I have been a consumer whore for far to long, and now that I don't have a job my PDA has no use aside from "hey man, check it out, i've got a computer in my pocket", so its gotta go. I am also flat broke, lol :) On a side note, I have a buyer, so can somebody toss a *SOLD* in the title? thanks :)

ctmagnus
10-24-2004, 10:19 PM
I have a buyer, so can somebody toss a *SOLD* in the title? thanks :)

If you go back and edit the first post in this thread, you should be able to do it yourself. :)

Jeff Rutledge
10-24-2004, 11:45 PM
On a side note, I have a buyer, so can somebody toss a *SOLD* in the title? thanks :)

Done! ;)