View Full Version : Finally I've made it!!

Attakin
10-11-2004, 02:19 PM
Hello All!
I am extrememly new to Pocket PCs and I just bought my first one. It's a iPAQ H5555 and I love it! Here at work we get all the MSDN stuff and I just installed VS.NET so I am ready to begin writing programs for my ppc. A friend told me about this forum and I look forward to learning alot from all you nice people. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Jay
:D

Brad Adrian
10-11-2004, 02:54 PM
Great to hear from you! I'm glad you dropped us a line to let us know you're here. As you're probably aware, Jason has built this site into the most-visited Pocket PC site in the known (heck, even in the unknown) universe.

Please don't hesitate to post any questions or comments you might have. There are literally thousands of experts hanging out here, so I personally think this site is your best source of support and all kinds of cool Pocket PC stuff.

Deus
10-11-2004, 02:54 PM
Congrats Bostonian. Checkout http://www.bostonpocketpc.com too! ;)

Sven Johannsen
10-11-2004, 02:58 PM
Dont forget the Microsoft news groups @ msnews.microsoft.com. Particularly the microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer group for those technical programming questions.

wocket
10-11-2004, 04:49 PM
Welcome to the pocketpc world! From the news you get to the discussions everyone here is great.