View Full Version : Babe of the Day

chuckayoub
10-10-2004, 03:10 AM
I suspect this post may end up in the 'Hall of Flame and Shame, but I'll give it a shot. I've created a 'Babe of the Day' site for mobile users. Here is the link:

URL Removed by mod SJC...

Chuck

OSUKid7
10-10-2004, 03:41 AM
I suspect this post may end up in the 'Hall of Flame and Shame...Probably right. ;)

On another note though, what makes your Wacklepedia so good? From the few minutes I've spent on it, it looks like it just takes WiKiPedia's articles and displays it in a worse, non-editable, site. :|

chuckayoub
10-10-2004, 05:04 AM
Yes, the Wacklepedia site turned out to be not such a good idea - I had other plans for it, but it turned out to be a much bigger task than I actually had time for. Plus I notice mine is about 1 of 3000 other websites that did the same thing. Oh well, live and learn.

I suspect this post may end up in the 'Hall of Flame and Shame...Probably right. ;)

On another note though, what makes your Wacklepedia so good? From the few minutes I've spent on it, it looks like it just takes WiKiPedia's articles and displays it in a worse, non-editable, site. :|

chuckayoub
10-10-2004, 05:27 AM
But - I defy anyone to find an encylopedia that can fit on the small screen as well as mine - ok, I'm reaching :wink:

Yes, the Wacklepedia site turned out to be not such a good idea - I had other plans for it, but it turned out to be a much bigger task than I actually had time for. Plus I notice mine is about 1 of 3000 other websites that did the same thing. Oh well, live and learn.

shawnc
10-10-2004, 01:04 PM
I suspect this post may end up in the 'Hall of Flame and Shame, but I'll give it a shot.

Ya think?

Darius Wey
10-10-2004, 01:37 PM
I suspect this post may end up in the 'Hall of Flame and Shame, but I'll give it a shot.

Ya think?

I was going to say!!! I don't think this quite cuts the PG-13 rating of this site. Ten bucks says it will be moved to HOFS within the hour.

You should watch the content you post on this forum next time.

Glisson
10-10-2004, 02:03 PM
what the heck is a wackepedia anyway?

Glisson

chuckayoub
10-10-2004, 03:18 PM
Actually - Wacklepedia is not what I my original topic was about - that is a side project I actually wasn't trying to promote here. It was just a lame weekend project.

Now that I think about it, this 'Babe of the Day' site probably isn't something I should have posted about either. I may have reached a new low for mobile web surfers.

If the admin wants to delete this whole topic, I wouldn't mind at all.

what the heck is a wackepedia anyway?

Glisson

Steven Cedrone
10-10-2004, 03:24 PM
Url removed, post moved...

Steve