View Full Version : Asus a730 for sale

cygy2k
10-07-2004, 06:16 PM
I have a brand new Asus a730 for sale, free shipping. Just delivered, had preordered and decided on a different PDA. Please email for questions. I am posting to this board for the sheer lack of these in the marketplace and the demand for them is so strong.
Thanks,
jeremy Lind
[email protected]

Steven Cedrone
10-07-2004, 08:36 PM
Moved to "Buy & Sell" forum...

Steve

Typhoon
10-17-2004, 08:26 AM
I wouldn't trust this guy. I think he is a fraud.

Kowalski
10-17-2004, 08:52 AM
what makes you say that?

Typhoon
10-17-2004, 12:06 PM
Ok. I email this guy and he tells me he is selling his a730 for $475. If you ever been scammed by someone from Romania or Russia or have done the research, you will find out that they all talk the same and scam the same ways. After repling w/speculative questions to him several times, I never got any replies to those emails. I really doubt he is authentic or truthful. I think he realized that I was not as susceptible as he hoped. Well...that is my opinion, but I stand pretty firm. You know what I have noticed? The people who stand firm are the ones who don't get scammed. There is another thread in the "Buy and Sell" section created by someone who was "selling their a730 PDA". That was a scam to. I recognize their techniques. So is this post. It is no surprise that both these scam artists (or the same person) are the only two threads selling the brand new ASUS a730. Take my word for it though. Logic should tell you and everyone that if he wasn't a scam, he'd be able to explain himself out. But he hasn't, and can not because he is a dupe.

cygy2k
10-17-2004, 07:29 PM
If you knew anything. You sent me the stupidest questions. The reason I didn't reply is because I just got back from vacation working on a political campaign. I had sold the unit before I left and before any of your very indescriptive questions and before this post. If you must know, I bought from ProPortable and then ordered a second unit from mobileplanet and got it sooner so sold the other unit. Your questions were more like "will you send out of the country?" and other non descriptive questions. Your the only one from your previous posts that looks like a scammer. Get a life or jump of a cliff.

Typhoon
10-17-2004, 11:46 PM
If you want to make your reply harsh to, I will just expose the truth. You never replied to me which is true. This will raise anyone's suspicions. I have been ripped off before and many others as well. Don't say my questions are stupid because they aren't. That is a lie you just made. I DID NOT ASK for the item to be sent to another country. I had asked "from where are you shipping this item from?". DUH. Obviously you knew what my suspicions were. Nothing about any COUNTRY was said there. I was emailing you looking to ACTUALLY BUY from you. I'm sorry if I dissapointed you w/the earlier post, but it looks like you were just being PLAIN IGNORANT. ****TRUTH IS that you didn't reply to my emails and you raised suspicions.**** Don't put words in my mouth. ...but then you never ever did take time out to reply to emails. Proves your post wrong.

JustinGTP
10-18-2004, 12:04 AM
If Get a life or jump of a cliff.

A little harsh, don't you think? With this type of response, you wonder why people think you are a scammer?

-Justin.

Steven Cedrone
10-18-2004, 12:07 AM
O.K., since the unit appears to have been sold, and this is going nowhere fast: Thread locked. If the unit has not been sold cygy2k can contact me and I will clean this thread up...

Steve