View Full Version : I need help pickin a new one

bradgigalo
10-03-2004, 02:26 AM
My girlfriend is buying my old pocket pc a x3i axim...

I need some help picking a new one!!!

Im really looking for one with a true serial port.

But basicly im looking for the pimpest one of all around 300 bucks.

thanks

Dolphin
10-03-2004, 02:55 AM
My girlfriend is buying my old pocket pc a x3i axim...

I need some help picking a new one!!!

Im really looking for one with a true serial port.

But basicly im looking for the pimpest one of all around 300 bucks.

thanks

Just my opinion... why is being a pimp cool? I don't see how a PPC is going to help you solicit clients for a prostitute.

I know that some kids these days think that being a pimp is cool. What's the world coming too! :cry:

That being said... I would go for an iPaq 4150/4155. It's small, fast, has wifi & bluetooth. You will have to pay a little more than $300 but it's worth it!

I'm sure others will suggest some other good models. It really depends on your needs.

Darius Wey
10-03-2004, 08:19 AM
Just my opinion... why is being a pimp cool? I don't see how a PPC is going to help you solicit clients for a prostitute.

I know that some kids these days think that being a pimp is cool. What's the world coming too! :cry:

Hehe...I guess that 50 Cent song is really getting to everyone these days. :P

But back on-topic, aside from the 4150/4155, there is also the Dell Axim X30. It also features integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, as well as the WM2003SE OS.

alnaizi
10-03-2004, 07:27 PM
i-mate i think is an excellent choice. i have it so im not just making it up.

i think everything about it is excellent except the fact that is has no WIFI and it doesnt support CF cards.

i know its a little bit pricey but it also is a phone so you can sell your phone to your girlfriend or something.

dont forget it also has a camera

bradgigalo
10-03-2004, 10:52 PM
thanks all for the input