View Full Version : FS: New Price - Muvo2 MP3 Player w/ 4GB Hitachi drive $170

zacharymay
09-30-2004, 10:20 PM
Hello all,

Due to a paucity of interest in the drive alone, I'm throwing in the Creative Muvo2 MP3 player with the drive as well and lowering the price to $170 for the player and the 4 gig drive. Currently, the drive is extracted from the player. I followed the correct procedure to extract the drive from the player and have test the player with other compact flash cards. It still works wonderfully. Included is all of the creative manuals, software, packaging, and black case with belt clip. Unfortunately, I broke the headphones to the unit, so I could throw in some others or just ship the package without any.

Dracian
10-02-2004, 03:02 AM
Is this the Muvo CF drive that works in any CF device or the limited version. If it's the unrestricted version I'm interested.

Edit: I just saw your earlier post. I'm interested in the package. I have a Paypal account if that helps.

Thanks,
Dracian

zacharymay
10-02-2004, 03:40 PM
This is the early version. I bought mine in May and extracted the microdrive according to the correct procedure. I used the microdrive in my 2215 for movies and mp3s. The drive should work in any CF II slot. Last night, I put the drive back in the player just to see if it would still work. After rebooting the player a couple of times, it works. Extracting the drive from the player is a fairly simple procedure, if that's what you're interested in.
A Paypal payment would be preferred.

Dracian
10-02-2004, 10:57 PM
Private message sent for payment details.

Thanks!