View Full Version : Best Software Collection for H6315

juan_chiriboga
09-28-2004, 04:11 PM
If you have been following my last few posts, I had a bunch of issues with email triggers, bluetooth headset, etc.
T-mobile has sent me a replacement Unit. so i am making sure everything works out of the box, before putting any third party software. I thought some of you may be interested in this.
I wanted to get your ideas on the best software titles (considering processor speed, and memory allocation) for an Pocket PC Phone.

-What'd be the most useful

-what are the best Today screen plug-ins

-etc

thanks

Chris Spera
09-28-2004, 06:35 PM
You should definitely check out Hudson Mobile's Phone Dashboard Minute Tracker, available at Handango (http://www.handango.com/pocketnow/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=287&jid=6X2E7835981CDDA549F568BECC9ADDXC&platformId=2&productType=2&productId=88822&sectionId=0&catalog=30).

I have been using it on my i700, and its been a HUGE help. Its not 100% accurate, but its really ver close (within a few minutes...) at counting all of my Peak, Off Peak, Weekend, Mobile2Mobile minutes, etc. I won't run a PPC Phone without at least trying it out first (for compatibility). The author is very responsive, so if there are problems, I'm sure they would make the necessary changes so that it has 100% compatibility with your 6315.

Hope this helps...