View Full Version : For Sale: iPAQ 6315

jemichael
09-25-2004, 09:16 PM
I have forsale a iPAQ 6315 TMobile Pocket PC Phone. It has Wifi, Bluetooth built into it. It also comes with everything the unit came with. Phone, Charger, Case, Wired Headset, Outlook 2002, Thumb Keyboard the attaches, etc. Nothing is missing!

There is one nick on the phone and you can see that in the picture (hp-6315-005-nick.jpg). It is really not as noticiable as the picture shows.

I also have a picture of the receipt showing the date I purchased it on 08-26-04 for confirmation that I have only owned it for 1 month.

Here is a picture of the unit:
http://www.johnsreef.com/6315ipaq/hp-6315-001-websize.jpg

Here is a link to some more pictures of the unit:
http://www.johnsreef.com/6315ipaq

I would like what I invested in the phone and I will ship it overnight mail once payment is received. This would be a good buy for someone with TMobile who wants this phone but doesnt want to sign a year contract with them or pay the $35 tax on the phone.

For non-tmobile subscribers I heard that TMobile would unlock the phone if you have been with them for 3 months or more? I have been with them for 7 years and if you are interested in the phone and tell me what I need to do I will call to unlock it. :)

Thanks,
John

jemichael
10-07-2004, 03:35 AM
UPDATE - I went to one of my local TMobile dealerships and complained about the unit and was able to swap the used one out for a brand new one. This unit is SEALED in a box and comes with a Blank SIM card. IT HAS NOT BEEN OPENED.

I would like $500 for the unit - This is a brand new sealed in box, never opened or touched except for when it was packed by HP. It has the TMobile Seal and the HP seal on the box and not broken. So you are buying a new PPC phone without having to pay the $40 in tax or sign a new contract with TMobile! I am not trying to make a profit, just trying to get my money back. This is a great unit, I am just going to wait till a VGA screen PDA phone is released which is supposed to be mid next year sometime from what I have been reading.

I cover costs to ship unit to you by insured UPS delivery with tracking number.

Please email me or PM.

Thanks,
John

jemichael
10-13-2004, 10:05 AM
Unit has been sold, thank you to everyone who inquired.. :)