View Full Version : Cash Organizer - question about multiple accounts

kidziti
09-23-2004, 07:03 PM
I have C.O. and am looking forward to the release of Moneysync later this month (current version is not compatible with the just-released Money 2005). My question is that when I export data from Money into Cash Organizer, the qif file only contains data for a single account. Does Moneysync allow ALL accounts to download and sync with the PDA? This would be a huge advantage woth Moneysync, since I can think of no straight-forward way toi do it currently without using multiple qif files - unless I'm missing something.

Thanks for any clues!

Lee

CESkins
09-24-2004, 02:51 AM
Using QIFs is the only way to move data between CO and MS Money until you get a version of MoneySync that's compatible. I have both CO Deluxe 2004 and MoneySync (I am using MS Money Deluxe 2003 so no problems with syncing). MoneySync makes keeping the accounts synced a breeze. Just check off which accounts and how many days of records to sync and you're done. Right now, you will have to export and import each account you want on the PDA one at a time. :(

kidziti
09-24-2004, 05:43 AM
I guess then that I can assume Moneysync does EVERYTHING a qif import does, plus more (multiple accounts, ease of ActiveSync).

I received an email from Maxim from Inesoft, who told me that a new version of MoneySync will be available by the end of the month. This one will be compatible with MS Money 2005.

Lee