View Full Version : poll would you like to become a forum 'notsee' when you growup?

foerumnotsees
09-20-2004, 11:36 PM
huh?

http://www.petitiononline.com/HPWMK3SE/petition.html

dean_shan
09-21-2004, 12:53 AM
Wow I can see this gettting locked fast. Also what does your link have to do with being a forum nazi?

Sven Johannsen
09-21-2004, 12:56 AM
So it is correct to say that Windows Mobile for Pocket PC 2003 second edition offers significant benefit to the user

That is a matter of opinion. I'm not entirely sure I share that, and I do have a 2003 and a 2003SE device.

Without upgrades from Hewlett Packard, users are relegated to purchasing brand new Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition for Pocket PC devices at great expense.

Not true. No one is forcing me to buy a new device. Nobody forced me to replace my CD writer when DVD writers came out. No one made me buy a P4 when those came out. I still have last years Jeep even though the 2005s are out. If you feel there are things that 2003SE does you just cannot live without, I must wonder why you ever got the 2003 device that didn't meet your requirements.

The petition may be a nice way to vent, but I expect it will have little impact. If you really want SE, you'd be better off selling what you have and buying something else. Losing market share to Toshiba, Asus and Dell, will make much more impact than a public gripe.

JackTheTripper
09-21-2004, 01:09 AM
Your poll sux.

Steven Cedrone
09-21-2004, 02:25 AM
Thread locked and moved to HOF&S...

Maybe if you picked a decent name and didn't try so hard to be obnoxious you wouldn't have any problems with us Forum Nazi's! :evil:

Steve