View Full Version : Tmobile MDA III release?

tourdewolf
09-16-2004, 10:59 PM
FWIW I just read this on infosyncworld:

n related news, T-Mobile also reaffirmed its commitment to launching the previously announced MDA III communicator in September, boasting an advanced feature set which includes a sliding thumbboard, quad-band GSM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, SDIO, a 400 MHz processor and 128 MB of RAM.

The T-Mobile SDA and MDA III are slated for availability in late September, with the former to be priced at 369.95 EUR without subscription. The SDA Music is slated to hit shelves in November, as is the MDA Compact - selling for 369.95 EUR and 489.95 EUR respectively.

Does this mean we can get our hands on one of these babies next month?

Dolphin
09-17-2004, 04:10 AM
I was just in a T-Mobile store today and they didn't know any thing about the MDAIII when I asked them. Looks like a cool phone though... little heavy... but still very cool!

victore
09-17-2004, 07:17 AM
I think it's available for T-Mobile in Europe. I waited for a MDA II to be available in the States, but they never offered it.

Janak Parekh
09-18-2004, 09:23 PM
That's correct. The XDA/MDA II and the XDA/MDA III are not carried by any official US carrier. You'd have to find someone that imports it from Europe (although I think the MDA/XDA III is pretty rare even there as of now). If this changes, we'll be certain to report on it. :)

--janak

maximus
09-21-2004, 11:30 AM
That's correct. The XDA/MDA II and the XDA/MDA III are not carried by any official US carrier. You'd have to find someone that imports it from Europe (although I think the MDA/XDA III is pretty rare even there as of now). If this changes, we'll be certain to report on it. :)

--janak

Why is that ? Too much complex troubleshooting problems for their customer service ?

angelchrys
09-22-2004, 02:13 AM
Why is that ? Too much complex troubleshooting problems for their customer service ?

Nah. T-Mobile just got the HP iPaq 6315 which has similar features.

jemichael
09-22-2004, 08:55 AM
[quote=Maximus]
Nah. T-Mobile just got the HP iPaq 6315 which has similar features.

Yeah but to bad its a hunk of junk in my opinion. :D I have had it for the last 20 days and I am going to be taking it back in a couple days and live with my Old TMobile PPC till I can somehow get my hands on a XDA III. Either that or I am going with a nice phone, and a nice pda. I love the 6315, it is just to slow - I can't take it.