View Full Version : Special Deals for PocketPcThoughts users on Two Peaks Software not working

humayunl
09-15-2004, 09:14 PM
Has anyone followed the banner on PPCT for special deals on Two Peaks Software and tried to purchase their software?

The deals are awesome... super low prices for their excellent software.

Only one problem, after filling my cart with unbelievable savings, when i try to check out, there is a timeout from the verisign server when the software tries to go to a secure checkout page.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is this related to recent elusiveness of Two Peaks? And most importantly, how and when will I be able to buy and take advantage of the great savings offered?

The banner on PPT pages links to the following page:
http://www.twopeaks.com/site/specials/ppct2.aspx

from here you can fill your card anf checkout.

Tracy Daubenspeck
09-16-2004, 04:39 AM
I didn't have any trouble with the purchase process. The download window was a bit weird as you have to jump through several pages to get to Handango to download the software.

humayunl
09-16-2004, 06:31 AM
Did you go through the same link? There are other discount offers available on Two Peaks software which give you 20% off of the price and those work. But this one offers you the $25 and $35 software titles for $9.95 but it doesn't work.

Didyou get these discounts or the 20% off ones?

When did you make the purchase?

StickyPenguin
09-17-2004, 04:44 PM
The banner on PPT pages links to the following page:
http://www.twopeaks.com/site/specials/ppct2.aspx

Just followed the link to purchase FlexWallet (had it on trial for the last three days).

The transaction went through without a problem. Only hiccup came when I tried to enter the serial number given to me on completion of the purchase. After several failed attempt and a lot of head scratching I fired up the desktop version and noticed a 'lost serial number' link.

Clicked that and after filling in my email addy on the TwoPeaks site I got an email 2 minutes later with the proper serial number in - which was totally different to the one I received when purchasing.

Weird :roll: