View Full Version : Props to Spb for customer service

socrates63
09-14-2004, 06:28 PM
I just wanted to give a plug to a great PPC developer that we all know: Spb Software House.

Late yesterday night, I sent mail to Spb tech support using the form at the Spb web site. It was a feature request for Spb Finance (to reduce the number of taps to reconcile transactions to a single tap), and when I checked my mail this morning, I got the following reply:

Hello,
thank a lot for your feedback. I will definitely pass your letter to our
developers and they will try to improve the program and make it easier in
use.

Best regards,
Margarita Bochkova
Customer Support Team
Spb Software House
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.spbsoftwarehouse.com
Phone: +7 812 324 49 44

What a quick reply! I'm just glad to see user feedback being acknowledged and appreciated.

SHC
09-14-2004, 08:34 PM
I had a similar response when I had a suggestion for "Time", I got a response the same day I seem to remember. They also make rather good programmes too!

Jacob
09-14-2004, 08:48 PM
That kinda looks like a form reply after they send any feature request over to development :)

I still haven't gotten a reply from a support request I submitted to them three months ago. Maybe they'll get to it soon.

I hope this is a sign that their support is getting better!

drowe
09-14-2004, 08:51 PM
Just to add my $0.02, I've always had great service from them. Excellent people to work with!

socrates63
09-14-2004, 09:08 PM
That kinda looks like a form reply after they send any feature request over to development :)

I still haven't gotten a reply from a support request I submitted to them three months ago. Maybe they'll get to it soon.

I hope this is a sign that their support is getting better!
Yeah, it's probably a standard reply to feature requests and who knows how much impact my request will have on the future designs of the program.

But in any case, it was good to see an immediate reply acknowledging the receipt of my request and not wait three months or more. :wink: That's what mattered to me most, and I guess things have improved since you submitted your request.

OSUKid7
09-15-2004, 12:48 AM
Spb has been a great company to me as well. I now own Pocket Plus, Time, Imageer, and Minesweeper (with reward points :mrgreen:). They also had great support during the Pocket Plus design contest. :way to go: Great job Spb!

Zack Mahdavi
09-15-2004, 01:37 AM
I use religiously SPB Finance and SPB Pocket Plus. Both programs are great.. unfortunately, I can't say the same for SPB's customer support. They generally seem to take several days to a week to reply to questions. Hopefully, they'll improve their support in the near future.

By the way, what ever happened to SPB Finance's Microsoft Money conduit? I've been waiting for five months for that to be released.. :/

Oh well, their programs are too good to get annoyed with them too much. :)

Jeff Rutledge
09-15-2004, 03:00 AM
By the way, what ever happened to SPB Finance's Microsoft Money conduit? I've been waiting for five months for that to be released.. :/

I'd like to know as well. I'm eager to check this out. Pocket Money is a joke (although I'm making do for now). I'm not interested in the other option I've seen as I had to pay extra for the ability to sync with Money on the PC.

pdb
09-15-2004, 10:05 AM
Terrible customer service I sent a question to them several months ago via there website and have never received a response. Great software but I won't be purchasing anymore of their software because of this.