View Full Version : Any Christians here?

Veggie_Musician
09-13-2004, 04:40 PM
Just wondering if there are any Christians using this site?

Veggie :)

PS Ive got a christian site please have a look http://forumschristian.proboards28.com/index.cgi

PetiteFlower
09-13-2004, 05:00 PM
There are lots. But religion (and politics) are taboo topics around here, as you might have noticed in the forum's description :)

Darius Wey
09-13-2004, 05:06 PM
Just thought I'd quote from the frontpage:

A forum for stuff that doesn't relate to the Pocket PC. No politics or religion discussions please - let's keep things friendly. :-)

Whether this thread gets locked is at the moderators' discretion, although I just thought I'd let you know why it may be locked, no matter how friendly this thread may be. :)

Steven Cedrone
09-13-2004, 05:39 PM
You guessed it...

Thread locked...

Steve

Jason Dunn
09-14-2004, 12:04 AM
Just to be clear, it's not that we have anything against the discussion of any religious topics (I'm a Christian, as are Ed, Andy, and Brad), it's that inevitably the people who disagree with a particular religious or political stance feel that need to challenge the people who believe what they do, and to prove them wrong. So while we normally don't pre-emptively lock a thread, it's only a matter of time until someone ruins it and starts a fight. Unfortunate of true. :-(

Steven Cedrone
09-14-2004, 03:26 AM
I'm a Christian, as are Ed, Andy, and Brad

And Steve... :wink:

So while we normally don't pre-emptively lock a thread, it's only a matter of time until someone ruins it and starts a fight. Unfortunate of true. :-(

Sad, but true. We've seen it happen time and time again...

Steve