View Full Version : Finally! somebody invented it!!!

johndow
08-31-2004, 01:22 PM
App is called Maxinote (www.mobystar.com)

I've been looking for something like this forever.
It looks damn obvious but yet nobody had done it until now.
(well, not with such ese of use anyway!)

I thought it couldn't possibly be faster than predictive text
and was surprised that it was as fast and sometimes faster.
ok it doens't have all that fuzzy-logic doohickeys stuff but because your only using one button to enter text and navigate and can configure cells for common chars or words (even sentences) it pulls in the time-to-send in all the places that predictive text doesn't.
You can even set whether the pink cursor wraps or recenters or uses smartCASE to try and increase your efficicency.

I did the test twice, it actually works remarkably well.
Don't mean to sound over excited here :wink:
it' just a cool app methinks.

JackTheTripper
08-31-2004, 04:24 PM
Let me guess..... you created it. NO wait! You're in charge of marketing it. NO! Hold on.... don't tell me. You're just an average concerned PPCT member who wanted to share some new software.

Jon Westfall
08-31-2004, 04:52 PM
Wow.. what a glowing review from such a new member of our community.

maximus
09-01-2004, 02:19 AM
Haha. I saw a similar post like this yesterday on 'Just Chattin'' regarding books on how to make fast money in the internet. But this morning, the post was gone.

Our mods is working really hard these days :)

Steven Cedrone
09-01-2004, 01:39 PM
Haha. I saw a similar post like this yesterday on 'Just Chattin'' regarding books on how to make fast money in the internet. But this morning, the post was gone.

Heh, you saw that one huh???? This post/thread gets the benefit of the doubt, and gets to stay... :wink:

Steve

Mobile_Bear
09-01-2004, 02:00 PM

Heh, you saw that one huh???? This post/thread gets the benefit of the doubt, and gets to stay... :wink:

Steve

You sure keep the place tight! That is one of the reasons I keep coming back

Steven Cedrone
09-01-2004, 05:45 PM
You sure keep the place tight! That is one of the reasons I keep coming back

Thanks! We try! :wink:

Steve

maximus
09-03-2004, 11:34 AM

Steve

I was about to reply the other thread, but then a strange voice reminded me that you will have to click the delete button twice, so I cancelled the reply ... heheh.