View Full Version : The best Voice Software for PPC ??????

q-live
08-31-2004, 06:06 AM
I know about voice command by ms but is there any other ones thats better than that one.... i remeber dragon talk or dragon naturally speaking use to make something for ppc phones but i dont know if they still do or not

Darius Wey
08-31-2004, 06:16 AM
There's another one called Fonix VoiceCentral.

Jeff Rutledge
08-31-2004, 05:12 PM
I haven't heard anything about Dragon or Via Voice in a very long time. I think the two to choose from these days are MS Voice and Fonix.

I've used both and preferred Fonix, but my testing wasn't extensive by any means. I believe each has a trial (although I think Microsoft's is only one day).

q-live
08-31-2004, 07:57 PM
yea but i heard that with those to u dont have full access of everything on your phone.... i am looking for the one thats most accurate and that will let you control more then contacts , calandars etc.... im looking for the complete package

q-live
09-05-2004, 07:07 AM
ok i got it .... tried it.... and its garbage.... i only tried on contacts and start menu and it doesnt work right.... half the time it dont even understand what you are saying..... has anyone else have problems with ms voice command

Darius Wey
09-05-2004, 07:28 AM
ok i got it .... tried it.... and its garbage.... i only tried on contacts and start menu and it doesnt work right.... half the time it dont even understand what you are saying..... has anyone else have problems with ms voice command

Nope...it works fine for me. Can I ask...do you have an accent? That's probably one of the leading causes to "perceived failure" when it comes to American-based voice command softwares.