View Full Version : FS: Asus MyPal 730 $500 (new)

Peter_Norenberg
08-30-2004, 02:37 AM
Intel XScale PXA 270
640x480
Windows Mobile 2003 SE
CompactFlash&SDio
Camera - 1.3 MPix
plz mailme

[email protected]

mara6
08-30-2004, 03:14 AM
How did you get one already?

Duncan
08-30-2004, 02:49 PM
I new member is offering (in their first post) a Pocket PC that hasn't been released yet - by direct sale (not ebay etc.) and using a Hotmail account?

I don't think so...! :roll:

Fishie
08-30-2004, 06:50 PM
Its to protect his identity from the evil ASUS Ninja´s who dont want him selling them yet :mrgreen:

Peter_Norenberg
08-30-2004, 10:41 PM
Sales will begin in the beginning of September.
On testing, and for warehouses the device has already arrived. One month ago.
You do not know as sell devices?
Yes, I would not want that have identified me, who I. And why I sell the device, differently I will have problems with ASUS.
James Bond... ee.. ? ;)

JustinGTP
08-31-2004, 02:11 AM
Let us see some pictures please. Then we shall know if you have the device or not.

-Justin.

pdafreak
08-31-2004, 02:42 AM
I new member is offering (in their first post) a Pocket PC that hasn't been released yet - by direct sale (not ebay etc.) and using a Hotmail account?

I don't think so...! :roll:

Yea...sounds a bit fishy to me.

Peter_Norenberg
08-31-2004, 05:38 AM
How I can post here a picture?
If who that wants to look a photo, give me your email.
While I shall not understand how to place here photos...

Darius Wey
08-31-2004, 06:26 AM
How I can post here a picture?
If who that wants to look a photo, give me your email.
While I shall not understand how to place here photos...

Since you are not a subscriber, you will need to externally host your files and provde a link here. If you know the URL of your hosted image file, click the "Img" button when posting your reply (it's above the textbox), then type the URL, and then click it again. Hopefully it will work, although I do warn that this method has problems if you link to a server such as Angelfire.

Peter_Norenberg
08-31-2004, 04:55 PM
photo ...
http://myphotospeter.htmlplanet.com/_asus730_07.jpg
http://myphotospeter.htmlplanet.com/_asus730_09.jpg
http://myphotospeter.htmlplanet.com/_back.jpg

2 DJ Apod - TNX )

Peter_Norenberg
08-31-2004, 04:59 PM
http://myphotospeter.htmlplanet.com/_asus730_09.jpg

mara6
08-31-2004, 11:53 PM
why do you want to sell it? :| People would die to get it early and you are selling yours. ???

JustinGTP
09-01-2004, 12:07 AM
We dont know for sure that those are you pictures, there is no way anyone can tell they are yours

So, how about you have someone take a picture of you holding up a Pocket PC Thoughts sign with the PDA in your hand, or have the device show this Pocket PC Thoughts thread with you and the device in the picture.

Thanks.

Justin.

Islander
09-01-2004, 01:00 AM
Or better yet, hold a newspaper with a current front page, and the A730 in front :mrgreen:

Ahhhh it looks so pretty...so..out of reach..this is cruel...

<slapping self> ok. I have my A716, I love it. now stop torturing me. :cry:

mara6
09-01-2004, 01:27 AM
We dont know for sure that those are you pictures, there is no way anyone can tell they are yours

So, how about you have someone take a picture of you holding up a Pocket PC Thoughts sign with the PDA in your hand, or have the device show this Pocket PC Thoughts thread with you and the device in the picture.

Thanks.

Justin.

yes, I agree!

Darius Wey
09-01-2004, 03:45 AM
If the pictures were taken from a digital camera and unedited, you should be able to save the pictures and view a timestamp in the file properties.

Peter_Norenberg
09-01-2004, 09:28 AM
Because I do not need this device. To me give these devices and still such for testing and for that that I would write the review.
BUT, it is not necessary for me.
In Japan this device is sold since April. In Russia it is sold since July. You do not have Internet? Tell to people, let do not die. Let study to search, and to agree. Always it is possible to buy earlier. It was possible to buy from me. But you have not wanted to buy. You have wanted me to offend.

First you have told, that I have shown a photo what to prove the validity of the device.
Now it does not suffice you.
Then you will tell, what I would come to you home personally with the device and have given in hands?
And then you at me ask prints of fingers and number of a card of social insurance?
I have understood. Your name James. James Bond.
But you were mistaken, I not the spy.

I frequently have different devices earlier than they are on sale.
Then I sell them. At different forums.
Earlier I sold on ebay. But ebay forces to use paypal.
paypal me has deceived twice. Therefore I do not like ebay and paypal.
I sell at forums.
And I like it.
I thought here advanced people. I wanted to sell here.
But here do not want to buy. Here want to speak simply. Here are going to dream.
Do not write to me more. I shall not sell here.

P.S. I yesterday have sold the device

JustinGTP
09-02-2004, 06:34 AM
Oh, come on. Don't get mad at us consumers for merely looking after ourselves. :roll:

I highly doubt you have this device and your actions prove to us that you do not have the device either.

jeisner
09-02-2004, 07:46 AM
^^^ Agreed, absolutely stinks of failed scam to me!

If you had done this on forums before, you would know the natural and understandable suspicion that it would cause!

TMann
09-02-2004, 03:59 PM
If this seller just took a picture after the thread started, why does the date say June 27, 2004?

I'm sure that the story will be: He just happened to have a picture taken back in June, and oh, I'm sorry, my digital camera is broken now, so I can't take a new picture, and...

Smells kinda fishy...

TMann

Fishie
09-02-2004, 06:05 PM
If this seller just took a picture after the thread started, why does the date say June 27, 2004?

I'm sure that the story will be: He just happened to have a picture taken back in June, and oh, I'm sorry, my digital camera is broken now, so I can't take a new picture, and...

Smells kinda fishy...

TMann

I categorically deny anny and all involvement with this.

Darius Wey
09-02-2004, 06:07 PM

Smells kinda fishy...

TMann

That's fine! :) It's more fishy than Fishie if you ask me. :wink:

TMann
09-03-2004, 01:42 AM
Smells kinda fishy...

Sorry...uh...Mr. Fishie...no offense meant.

TMann :D

Fishie
09-03-2004, 03:31 AM
Dont play semantics on me.
Fishy, Fishie its all the same.
No matter what messageboard I claim my involvement whenever they dont trust something.
Its so tiring and hurtfull. :mrgreen:

JustinGTP
09-03-2004, 05:00 AM
Dont play semantics on me.
Fishy, Fishie its all the same.
No matter what messageboard I claim my involvement whenever they dont trust something.
Its so tiring and hurtfull. :mrgreen:

Yeah - too bad you named yourself Fishie too! Who signed up for the boards hey? Let me guess, it wasn't you.... :D

Fishie
09-03-2004, 06:28 AM
Hahahaha

jaydoc05
09-05-2004, 03:08 AM
why in the hell was that guy typing like he was Yoda? Everything he said had some kind of dyskinetic rythme to it. Reading it made me think as if I was in some kind of discrete movie.

mara6
09-05-2004, 03:20 AM
Maybe he is yoda!

BTW: I am typing this on my X30 High while in landscape! 8)

Darius Wey
09-05-2004, 10:00 AM
why in the hell was that guy typing like he was Yoda? Everything he said had some kind of dyskinetic rythme to it. Reading it made me think as if I was in some kind of discrete movie.

He's probably from another country where his English isn't too good.

That being said, if this device really was a scam, Yoda does have his ways with the Force. Perhaps an attempt at messing with our minds with the powers of the Force? :mrgreen: (Kidding).

jaydoc05
09-05-2004, 02:58 PM
He's probably from another country where his English isn't too good

You are probably right. I have much respect for those who can converse in more than just one language.

But if he wasn't and was just deliberatly trying be Shakespearian, then it points more toward a scam.