View Full Version : Ipaq 6315 for sale

ibmiked
08-27-2004, 11:38 PM
I purchased my new Ipaq 6315 from CompUSA in Farmingdale NY on 8/22. I love this unit, but I get 0% signal at work. I signed up for a TMobile plan, and although I am stuck with the plan, I can at least alleviate the financial burden of the phone. I have tried everything to rationalize not needing my cell phone at work, but that's unrealistic. There are too many areas locally with holes in the coverage. My previous phone had been CDMA, which always worked fine. I will be downgrading my plan and probably throwing the SIM card into an old Ericsson T68 to keep in the car. In the meantime, the 6315 is available to the best offer I get. The phone is TMobile locked, and since I already had Activesync installed, I haven't even opened the plastic wrap on the software or manual. Everything is included, box, cradle, chargers and a copy of the receipt. I have had a modified NuShield screen protector on since I got it. I'll ship whatever method you want to pay for, and Paypal is my preferred method of payment.

ibmiked
08-29-2004, 06:06 AM
Just to clarify, I'm looking for $450 plus shipping (buyers choice)

Thanks.

Ultima
08-29-2004, 01:01 PM
"If you are not satisfied with our service, you may cancel within 14 days of activation with no early cancellation fee."

Quoted from: http://www.t-mobile.com/info/inc_services/importantinfo.asp

You still have a week. ;) I do, however, believe that they will still bill you for the $35 activation fee. :roll:

Also, assuming that you purchased the device for the full retail of $599.99 (partly because CompUSA didn't know what price to sell it at prior to 8/26) then you can return it to the store, even if it's open, unless you cut the UPC code off the box. There is an open box fee of 15%, however, if you payed full retail, you would still get ~$510+tax back, which is higher than the $450 you're offering. The return period for CompUSA is 14 days as well, so you have a week to do it.

ibmiked
08-29-2004, 02:08 PM
Thanks.

The phone is therefore no longer for sale.