View Full Version : Get a free copy of Tweask2K2 .NET here.

ctitanic
08-26-2004, 04:25 PM
The first 3 users of this forum that post their Name (in the same way it's in the Owner information field of their devices, Start/Settings/Owner Info) and their Emails address in this thread will receive a free registration key of Tweaks2K2 .NET

Tweaks2K2 .NET is the biggest collection of registry hacks available for Pocket PC with more than 75 hacks.

What is new in the latest version? Now you can move part of the dlls installed in your RAM by many programs to any of your Storage Device. Users that have applied this trick have reported that they have moved from a few KBs up to 10 MBs. Tweaks2K2 includes a list of DLLs files that it will move automatically and this list is going to be updated with more dlls that have been proved to work with this trick.

For more information about Tweask2K2, please visit

http://www.pc-counselor.com/downloads.htm

If you are not one of the 3 lucky winners… Keep looking in other forums around the web, when and where you will see again this opportunity to win your free copy nobody knows but this is not going to be the last chance.

Joe Pepka
08-26-2004, 04:30 PM
My registered to is Joseph B. Pepka

ctitanic
08-26-2004, 04:35 PM

And what is your email, so I can send you the unlock key ;)

Darren Behan
08-26-2004, 04:37 PM
Darren Behan

dcbehan bigfoot .com

Cornish
08-26-2004, 04:38 PM
My name on my ppc is Ian Husk
and my email is ian@ianhusk dot com

ctitanic
08-26-2004, 04:40 PM
Ok, we have the 3 winners.

Winners can download the trial version from any of the resellers listed at www.pc-counselor.com/downloads.htm and apply the unlock key that I'm going to send them in a few minutes.

:D

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Darren Behan
08-26-2004, 04:42 PM
Thanks a bunch ctititanic. Finally right place, right time :D

BTW, Cornish, I'd suggest editing your email so as not to get grabbed by spambots.

db

ctitanic
08-26-2004, 04:48 PM

Joseph, if I don't see your email in a few minutes I'll take another winner ;)

Darius Wey
08-26-2004, 04:51 PM
Hi ctitanic. If the 3rd person doesn't take it...

Darius Wey
djapod (at) gmail (dot) com

ctitanic
08-26-2004, 04:58 PM

Darius Wey
djapod NOSPAM@ gmail.com

I will wait up to 12:30 ET, to be fair.

Darius Wey
08-26-2004, 04:59 PM

No problems...I understand. :D

I'll still be online by then. :p

mrkablooey
08-26-2004, 05:14 PM

Darius Wey
djapod (at) gmail (dot) com

not looking a gift horse in the mouth, "fair" would be to the "first three people who post their name and email address". :wink:

i already use the software, so ain't griping, but seems as though DJ Apod would be number 3.

ctitanic
08-26-2004, 05:16 PM

Darius Wey
djapod @ gmail.com

not looking a gift horse in the mouth, "fair" would be to the "first three people who post their name and email address". :wink:

i already use the software, so ain't griping, but seems as though DJ Apod would be number 3.

You are right. But I'm a man of Honor, so I'm going to keep my word. I'll wait up to 12:30 ET

Darius Wey
08-26-2004, 05:17 PM

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hehe. :rainbowafro:

mrkablooey
08-26-2004, 05:19 PM

You are right. But I'm a man of Honor, so I'm going to keep my word. I'll wait up to 12:30 ET

No problem, just a passing observation. Nice of you to give out some software. :)

ctitanic
08-26-2004, 05:21 PM

No problem, just a passing observation. Nice of you to give out some software. :)

Observation taken ;) Next Time I'll play by my own rules: Name and email or your get nothing! ;)

Darius Wey
08-26-2004, 05:21 PM

I agree. Thanks ctitanic. Whether I end up winning or not, it's great to see that PPCT members are "nurtured". :)

ctitanic
08-26-2004, 05:32 PM
DJ Apod you are the 3er winner. I'm sending to you the unlock key in a few minutes.

Darius Wey
08-26-2004, 05:34 PM
Thanks ctitanic. Greatly appreciate it. :D

Keep up the good work.

mrkablooey
08-26-2004, 06:37 PM
you'll like the program, it's fun to tinker.

if you're as adventurous as i am though, make sure to do a full backup first just to be sure! :oops:

Darius Wey
08-26-2004, 06:44 PM
you'll like the program, it's fun to tinker.

if you're as adventurous as i am though, make sure to do a full backup first just to be sure! :oops:

Hehe. Thanks. I made sure I backed up first.

And the program is great...there are so many options to play around with. I've heard a lot about the DLL moving function and have yet to try it out.

But I installed it about half an hour ago, and within 5 minutes, I had already made mass modifications to my device. It's great. :D

mrkablooey
08-27-2004, 02:22 AM
good thread at brighthand about the DLL moving.

i don't suppose the program would cause any problems on its own, but a backup is handy "just in case". :D

ctitanic
08-27-2004, 02:31 AM
Backup is good but... I can tell you one thing you wont see in any place of my site where I'm recommending to do a backup before to use my program, why? Because there are more possibilities of you losing data because you ran out of battery than because you used my program.

You can make a mistake applying a registry trick manually, but when that trick is coded in my program there is not any possibility of mistake and if there were any that would be found by my betatesters before that new trick is released to users.

So yes, do a backup just in case your batery is gone but not because you are using my program ;)

mrkablooey
08-27-2004, 10:55 AM
yeah, I definitely don't think there's going to be any harm done as far as lost data, but if you wind up applying a lot of the hacks at once and something gets funky, you can restore it. but who knows if that would ever happen, just a "be on the safe side" kind of thing.

it's a nice program though... my new x30 is charging, I plan to use the DLL feature first. :wink: