View Full Version : Activesync drafts folder has 2 emails I can't get rid of....

smittyofdhs
08-25-2004, 07:04 PM
While writing an email on my PPCPE to be sent via activesync I accidentally saved the email to the drafts folder. As you all know, Activesync won't sync the drafts folder. The problem is that the PPCPE hides those emails in the draft folder. The only way I know that they are there is that they are still marked as new and the status bar shows 2 unread emails in drafts folder.

How do I get those out of there besides a hard reset?

drowe
08-25-2004, 10:03 PM
Can you move them to the inbox and delete?

smittyofdhs
08-25-2004, 11:32 PM
No, because on the PPC I can't even see them. In the drafts folder there are no emails, but the status line at the bottom of the screen says
"Drafts: ActiveSync 0 Items, 2 unread."

I can go right now and create a 3rd by starting a new email with the account set as ActiveSync and when I save it to the drafts folder, the email will not appear in drafts and the counter will move to 3.

I already tried InboxFix 1.0 which was created to fix the issue when the counter has a negative number. That didn't work either.

smittyofdhs
08-26-2004, 07:23 PM
FIXED: I used the Find feature of the OS to find the 2 emails stuck in the drafts folder then moved them to the outbox, then deleted them.

For some reason, the find feature could display them but the Inbox was designed to not show them.