View Full Version : FS/FT: Toshiba e805 with Covertec case

TMann
08-18-2004, 07:42 PM
For sale: Toshiba e805 w/Covertec case

Toshiba e805 in pristine condition. Screen is perfect. No scratches, dents on case. All original accessories included.

Includes two cases: 1) Covertec leather case, brown, (http://www.mobileplanet.com/private/covertec/listing.asp?unit=Toshibae800) and 2) Body Glove black zipper case.

Price: $390 shipped in U.S.A. Prefer U.S. sales, but would consider selling internationally. Money order only. (Sorry, no Paypal.)

Would also consider for trade: 1) excellent condition Treo 600, GSM, unlocked/T-mobile, or 2) excellent condition Tungsten T3 plus accessories, or cash.

Reason for trading: Moving back to Palm OS.

Thanks! :D
Ted

***Photos to follow soon.***

Fishie
08-19-2004, 12:13 AM
What a sick sick thing to do

JustinGTP
08-19-2004, 02:57 AM

:rotfl:

TMann
08-19-2004, 08:16 AM

This coming from someone who has a Monkey as his avatar... :lol:

Oh, well. Even negative attention is better than none at all.

TMann :D

TMann
08-19-2004, 08:41 AM
After further consideration, I would consider trades for an ipaq 4155 or iPaq 4355 with accessories, as well.

Thanks!

Fishie
08-19-2004, 04:50 PM
That monkey is from one of the best games this generation.

Super Monkeyball on the Nintendo Gamecube, made by one of the few true legends in the games industry Toshiro Nagoshi.

Nagoshi has been responsible for some of the best games known to man and his credits include such games like Virtua Fighter2, Daytona USA, SCUD race, Virtua Striker, FZero AX and AC, Super Monkeyball, Spikeout, Shining force etcetera etcetera.

Together with Juyi Naka(president of Sonic team) he heads a two man task force that turned Sega back into a profiteable company(yes contrary to popular believe Sega has been out of the red for a while now).

Do NOT diss the monkey(his name is Ai Ai BTW).

TMann
08-19-2004, 05:55 PM
That monkey is from one of the best games this generation...

Do NOT diss the monkey(his name is Ai Ai BTW).

LOL...:D

Alright, my humblest apologies. I am an old guy, (at least by video game standards.) The last time I was on top of my game, my favorite games were called "Tempest" and "Defender." Wow...has it been that long? :(

TMann

Fishie
08-19-2004, 09:25 PM
Hahaha we both seem to be old timers.

Its been a while since I last met Jef Minter.

Wonder how he is doiung these days.

palmsolo
08-19-2004, 10:30 PM
YGPM and I have a T3 or can buy the e805 and live locally too:)

TMann
08-20-2004, 06:11 AM
The Toshiba has been traded. Thanks to all who replied!