View Full Version : IPAQ buying advice

Destructor
08-10-2004, 11:02 PM
I want to buy my first PDA. I want to use it for entertainment mainly and to organise my time. I want a PDA that can last me at least 2 to 3 years. I have narrowed it down to rx3715 and h4150. I want to make the most out of it.

What do u guys think?

Btw any news about the release date of rx3715?

Sven Johannsen
08-11-2004, 03:50 AM
Ohh, can't wait to come back to this thread in a couple of days, after the lynch HP mob sees it :) Have you looked at Dell's offerrings? As I have said, the X30 is a pretty nice device when compared against a 4155 in features and price. It looses in style however. Glad I had the 4155 first.

Not sure what you get in a 3715 over a 4155 except the ability to turn everything landscape. Organizing your time works fine in Portrait, and you've always been able to landscape Media Player, at least for videos, where it makes sense. Sure the 3715 is newer and should be supported longer, but HP doesn't support their products anyway [slaps self]. Did I say that? Not entirely true. HP is still providing patches and updates for the 4155, just not the SE upgrade.

I'd look at the X30 first, then consider finding a good price on the 4155. Expect to keep them for a long time or until something with CE5 comes out, whichever comes first ;)