View Full Version : MyBody Suite for Pocket PC - 40% OFF

Hedge
08-09-2004, 08:07 PM
MyBody Suite for Pocket PC - 40% OFF

http://www.pdatopsoft.com/images/screenshots/img105757183353087400.gif

http://www.pdatopsoft.com/software/item.php?pid=816

L3's MyDiet, MyFitness, NutriData, and HealthCalc. Four great programs at a great price - OVER 40% OFF!

MyDiet - Helps you to set and achieve your nutrition and fitness goals. MyDiet applies a scientifically proven approach to weight loss: Eat less, exercise more. To lose weight, you must consume fewer calories than your body burns. It seems simple. But how much less? And how do you know you are achieving the proper levels of nutrition and exercise? MyDiet provides the support and information you need, all in the palm of your hand. With graphs, goal advice wizards, meal logs, USDA calorie data, and much more.

MyFitness - Easy and flexible tool to define and track multiple strength and aerobic training programs. MyFitness is powerful enough to support the most serious athletic training program, and yet is so easy and fun to use that those of us who simply want to keep in reasonable shape will find it a valuable aid.

HealthCalc - Six scientifically proven formulas and measurements to reliably assess and improve your health and fitness, including Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator, Body Fat Percentage Wizard, Ideal Weight Wizard, Heart Rate Calculator, Basal Metabolism Calculator, and just for fun, a Dessert Calculator.

NutriData - Reliable information regarding the nutrient, mineral, and vitamin contents of the foods you eat, organized into 21 categories -- including fast foods! NutriData is based on official USDA nutrient tables, so you can be assured of accurate values.[/url]

Possum48
08-09-2004, 09:33 PM
They provide absolutely no support! Even though they have links to email your support questions they NEVER reply to them.

I purchased My Trainer Pro in early 2003. Used it very successfully on my old Tosh with PPC2002 operating system. But when my Tosh went south and I bought a new HP 2215 with Windows Mobile 2003 I found that I was unable to sync my workout data to my desktop.

I have written to them a dozen or more times since January of 2004 all with no reply. Haven't changed my email addy or anything.

They just grabbed my money and have offered no support. Sure would appreciate if someone would lite a fire under their butts or at least let me know how I can get in touch with them without being ignored.

So although the program is pretty good, the support absolutely stinks!