View Full Version : eWallet upgrade available! Super Cheap!

jt3
08-06-2004, 06:19 PM
Don't know if this is allowed here or not, so sorry if it's not (moderators, feel free to delete).

I just received an e-mail that version 4.0 of eWallet (Ilium Software) has been released. If you already own a previous version, then the upgrade is normally $10 for the PocketPC version, or $16.95 for the professional version (PocketPC and DesktopPC). However, this week they're offering an additional discount, so upgrades are $8.50 and $11.90 respectively.

But wait! There's more! If you're a subscriber to PocketPC Thoughts, there's a discount code that will give you $7 off any Ilium software product (regardless of price). That brings this upgrade to a grand total of $1.50 for the PocketPC version, and $4.90 for the professional version!

I just upgraded my professional version for under $5.00 and I'm a happy camper! :mrgreen: Thank you PPCT!!!

EDIT: By the way, here's a link to the "public" upgrade page. The link for registered owners of previous versions is about halfway down. http://www.iliumsoft.com/site/ew/ew_supt2.htm#upgr

Jacob
08-06-2004, 06:37 PM
:cry: I upgraded with only the PPCT discount!!! :cry:

Argh! Oh well, Ilium is a company worth supporting anyways.