View Full Version : Podzilla for $50.00!!

dh
08-06-2004, 02:01 AM
I've been using The Pod from Roadwired for a while, but I could use something just a bit bigger. I have a couple of trips coming up and I'd like to be able to get my Zaurus to fit in as well as my Canon S1 camera and assorted goodies and chargers.

I've been tempted by Podzilla, also from Roadwired, but $70.00 is a bit much, especially since I've only had the other one a short while.

Anyway, I thought I'd look around for a better deal and found Podzilla at http://www.ebags.com/roadwired/podzilla/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=15601 for $49.49 with free shipping. No nasty mail-ins to deal with :D

It doesn't say how long this sale price is valid for, so get over there quickly if you have an interest in getting one. If the quality is as good as The Pod, it's a super deal.

By the Way, eBags have The Pod for $35.99 (including shipping) as well. The Roadwired price, which I paid, is $49.95 plus shipping.

piperpilot
08-06-2004, 12:33 PM
I have the Podzilla and I wouldn't travel anywhere without it. It holds all my gear. You won't be sorry that you bought it. And for $50, you got a great deal!

dh
08-07-2004, 06:19 PM
Yes, it was too good a price to not get it. Now I'm all set with the Pod if I just need the camera and Podzilla when I want to lug everything.

They shipped it the same day, so Podzilla is on the way. :D