View Full Version : 4155 losing active sync connection

drowe
08-05-2004, 02:56 AM
I've got a strange problem going on. I leave my 4155 cradled from when I come home until I leave again in the morning. Once in a while, it will lose connection with Active Sync. The AS icon will be gray and the indicator on the today screen shows no connection. If I pop it out of the cradle for a second, the pc beeps like normal when I unplug it. I drop it back in and it starts right up just like normal. I'm not doing any backup or anything like that, I don't think it is re-setting, but I don't know how I would be able to tell that. It has no pattern, it could do it after 5 minutes or it might not do it for 5 days. The only thing that is consistant is that I'm not sitting there watching it :evil: Any ideas would be appreciated.

netboy_my
08-05-2004, 12:16 PM
I had the same experience on my h4150. It keep losing AS connection but I realised that it was a power problem. I think many people had the same experience where if the h4150 is not charge enough (Probably you'll need about 30% or more power) then it'll lose AS connection once in a while. Does your h4150 had enough power?

drowe
08-05-2004, 12:52 PM
Yes, I think there is plenty of power. It shows fully charged. It isn't a big problem, but it is still strange.....