View Full Version : keyboard for iPAQ 41xx series

naterand
07-31-2004, 06:36 PM
im sure this has been addressed before and im sorry but i had trouble finding a post but I'm looking to get a keyboard for my iPAQ 4155 and am having trouble finding one that i know works for sure with my ipaq... im looking at the targus wireless and i think that it might be the one i've decided on but thought i would ask here if anyone else has one that they use with their 4155/4150... i would be mainly using the keyboard to take notes once classes start back up again... i like the idea of the wireless but not sure if the battery life is very good with them... and i sorta like the idea of having a physical connection to my PDA.... thanks!

Sven Johannsen
07-31-2004, 08:13 PM
I wouldn't recommend the Targus universal one. With the IR on the 4155 on the bottom, the only good way to position the 4155 is sideways, which makes your neck hurt. The Targus one is huge too. Makes my Dell X5 like tiny.

I'd go for the 'Foldable keyboard for iPAQ 2200, 3800, 3900, 4100, 5400 and 5500 series (FA118A#ABA)' that you can see at HP shopping. You can find that cheaper BTW, like at http://store.dreampages.com/comipfolkeyk.html. Seems a lot of places fail to list the 4155 as compatible, but it is. HP says so and it works fine on mine.