View Full Version : Hilarious Election Flash Video!

Ryan Joseph
07-26-2004, 08:57 PM
Okay, I know this is politicly oriented, but I have moderator permission to post it. :wink:

This is a hilarious Flash video that makes fun of both political parties equally, so I think it's fair. 8) And I admire it for the qualilty of the Flash if nothing else.

Check it out: www.jibjab.com

:mrgreen:

Dave Potter
07-26-2004, 09:30 PM
Yes - I've seen this and it is very funny.
Two thumbs up. A must see!

dean_shan
07-27-2004, 07:38 AM
Wow this is great. I love it. Thanks for the link.

Janak Parekh
07-27-2004, 03:40 PM
Agreed - I saw it a few days ago. For a change, a political Flash cartoon that both sides can enjoy. ;) (Oh, and let's avoid the partisan political discussion, else this thread will get shut down quicker than you can imagine, now that we have three moderators. :P)

--janak

Brad Adrian
07-27-2004, 04:39 PM
Has anybody figured out a way to capture this for reply on a Pocket PC? I haven't had the time to try it with Windows Media Encoder, but I think it should work.

Kati Compton
07-27-2004, 06:36 PM
Has anybody figured out a way to capture this for reply on a Pocket PC? I haven't had the time to try it with Windows Media Encoder, but I think it should work.

It's a Flash file. You can get it from here:

http://images2.shockwave.com/afassets/flash/this_land.swf

I found this by following the HTML source. You can play it in PocketIE if you write an .html wrapper for it, or you can play it directly using a Flash player like FlashAssist.