View Full Version : Good E-mail Program for a Yahoo e-mail account?

ToddJ
07-22-2004, 07:30 AM
What is a good e-mail program that will also sync with Yahoo? I want something that, when deleting an e-mail from my PDA, it will delete on my yahoo acct. And vice versa. Is there such a thing? Also, I am looking for something that can be password protected too. Or any security programs that would lock people out of certain programs.

dmacburry2003
07-22-2004, 07:47 AM
If you have a free Yahoo account, Yahoo won't let you access it from other programs. They only offer external access for paying customers...from what I have heard.

You can upgrade you account for POP3 access, and then you can access it from Inbox/Messaging on your Pocket PC.

ToddJ
07-22-2004, 07:52 AM
I do have the paying Yahoo account. However, the problem is syncing the e-mails....they don't delete on the yahoo account when I delete them from Inbox and vice versa.

dmacburry2003
07-22-2004, 08:09 AM
Hmm... I think you can change a setting somewhere to prevent this from happening...

I don't have my PPC with me or I could tell you. I'm pretty sure you can do it with Pocket Inbox though :?

ToddJ
07-22-2004, 04:32 PM
anyone else have any ideas? I can't seem to find one with a password either (to lock other people out)