View Full Version : WishBar Advance & OmegaOne Battery Bar

HomeUser
07-19-2004, 10:59 AM
Hi,

I would like to get the forum expert’s comments regarding Wish Bar Advance and Omega One Battery Meter compatibility which The Battery Metter does not appear on Wish Bar (Normally it works with original WM2003 Bar) Any idea to fix the issue :roll:

Any comments much appreciate.

Darius Wey
07-19-2004, 12:57 PM
I would like to get the forum expert’s comments regarding Wish Bar Advance and Omega One Battery Meter compatibility which The Battery Metter does not appear on Wish Bar (Normally it works with original WM2003 Bar) Any idea to fix the issue Rolling Eyes

I hope you're actually referring to WisBar Advance...because I'm not aware of a utility called Wish Bar Advance.

Anyway, the way WisBar Advance works is that it replaces the standard WM2003 navigation bar with its own. By doing this, WBA allows you to fully customise the features of its own navigation bar (e.g. skins, icons, etc.)

If the battery meter was meant to appear on the standard WM2003 navigation, there's no chance you will get it to appear on the WBA navigation bar as the WBA navigation bar works by covering the standard WM2003 navigation bar. On a side note, WBA's navigation bar comes with an option for a Battery icon where you can display the status of not only how much battery power you have left, but also the amount of memory you have left on your storage memory and memory cards. You may find this to be a better alternative to the battery meter, and also knowing it's designed to work on the WBA navigation bar.