View Full Version : Unresolved items in inbox??

prototype
07-14-2004, 03:11 PM
I recently upgraded my 4155 to the new ROM, and new WiFi driver. In doing so I completely rebuilt the device rather than restore any sort of backup.

I notice now in syncing my Inbox that I have unresolved items. One for each message in my Inbox with an attachment. If I delete or move the messages with attachments out of my Inbox ... it syncs completely.

I've tried turning Inbox on and off, cleaning out my inbox, tried the include attachment setting (with a very low KB) ... but no luck. :roll:

Everytime I get a message with an attachment I get an unresolved item. :evil:

Anyone hear of this, or have a fix? :idea:

-Drew

Jereboam
07-14-2004, 05:39 PM
Consistently happens to me and a friend.

Honestly, it has encouraged me to move away from Activesync mail sync. I have a wifi network at the office, at home, and at many of the places I travel to including friend's pads and so on. Where I don't have wifi access I have GPRS via my phone.

I therefore regard my iPaq as a proper mobile email device, rather than a sync'n'go type set up now. With WebIs Mail, which is not perfect and has a few foibles yet, it is really quite effective, to the point where I will quite readily leave my laptop at home, being assured of being able to at least monitor my mail via my Pocket PC.

Don't get me started on zero config though.

It helps if you have an email provider that supports IMAP.

J'bm