View Full Version : iPAQ File Store Problem

ppchaser
07-12-2004, 04:25 PM
:cry: I have installed some applications such as SGPDA, BP into iPAQ file store of my 2200 and some of them seem not function as usual. Therefore I tried to re-install into main memory again, but my iPAQ seems have some memory that even I have instructed to install into main memory and the application still re-installed into iPAQ file store again. I have hard reset my device and the symptom still exists. Did anyone comeacross the same problem? How can I change this "default" installation path?

Ripper014
07-12-2004, 07:00 PM
You should be able to manually select where you put your program. During the setup process manually select where you want it to go.

ppchaser
07-13-2004, 01:28 AM
Hi Ripper014. Actually I have selected manually the place where I want the application to be re-installed into main memory. It failed and the application still re-intalled to iPAQ file store even I have hard reset my device thinking no information including registry leaving in my device. I guess there is some residues in the laptop activesyn which I am using v3.7.1

I have a 2G microdrive which I used to installed applications and I tried to re-installed application by manually selected the target of main memory and have removed the microdrive from my device before the re-installation. The result is : the selected application has re-installed into my main memory folder "microdrive" instead of "program files" of the main memory.

Can anybody help to solve this problem?