View Full Version : HP 2200 + CF Accessories + More For Sale/Trade

jet8810
07-10-2004, 05:33 PM
Hello everybody! I have quite a few universal Pocket PC accessories for sale, many of them CF non-memory cards! So...here's what I have....

1.3 MP LifeView CF camera (no flash)

CF FM Radio card

CF 56k Modem

ThinkOutside Stowaway IR Keyboard - can be used with ANY Pocket PC!

Toshiba e740 Handheldplanet case

Then, I would also be willing to sell/trade

Sandisk SD WiFi card

HP Thumb Keyboard

Rhinoskin Aluminum Case
ONLY IF...

My HP 2200 is sold. My HP 2200 is in good condition, no screen scratches (from what I can tell with screen protector on the screen currently), some scratches on the side and rear of the unit, operates perfectly! You would get the charger, stock case, cradle, all in the original box if you would like. It also has the silver (not chrome) Pocket PC Tech replacement grips installed! No grips falling off this 2200! The kit is valued at $40 new. Pictures available upon request.

All of these products are open to trade or sale offers, I am not going to list any suggested prices at this time. All I will say is if you want to buy ALL of these products, I will let it go for about $450 OBO. I would also be willing to offer ALL this in a straight out trade for a Toshiba e800 (in good condition), or a semi-trade for an HP 4300, or maybe even another interesting PPC or EVEN Palm OS unit..I dunno...I want a change...

Email me: [email protected]